It’s time for us to talk about Love Insurance. Never heard of it? Doubting it really exists? Wondering if it’s expensive?
Well, it IS a thing, and yes, it can be very expensive, if you don’t value it!
Love Insurance is the most requested topic we discuss (and sell for that matter) when meeting with clients and connecting with our community.
What is Love Insurance?
It is your ability to love and honor yourself. It is there to empower you to trust your instincts, give you the confidence you need to make difficult decisions, and the strength to move forward after heartbreak happens.
It is an umbrella policy of sorts, and it will be there for you if you need to rebuild after a disastrous encounter with love and relationships.
Just like you need to pay monthly premiums for other types of insurance, Love Insurance has a premium too…it is just paid daily, instead of monthly.
Do I Really need it?
Insurance is often one of those things we dislike paying for because we feel like we’ll never use it.
But let me tell you, our Love Insurance sure comes in handy, and you’ll use it more than you think!
Just ask those who have had some in place when things didn’t turn out as they had planned. Because of Love Insurance, they could dust themselves off, pick up the pieces and move forward on their journey to love. Without it, rebuilding a feeling of happiness and joy can be a time consuming and seemingly impossible struggle.
The good news, is you can get a policy started right now!
By learning and implementing the 3 critical elements of trust and self-love.
Critical Elements For Developing Trust and Self-Love
1. Get savvy about betrayal in its many forms. We betray ourselves most times without even realizing it. Betrayal often comes in forms many are not yet familiar with, nor what some would identify as betrayal at all; however, it exists at the heart of every breakup, even if we don’t see it poisoning our relationships as it is happening. It happens far too often, and many of our clients feel blindsided by an act of betrayal when unfortunately, the signs have been there all along. To help you avoid this in the future, we’ve prepared a free guide to the 10 sneaky ways betrayal affects our relationships. You can get it here.
2. Get in touch with trusting your intuition. Most of us work hard to talk our way into a relationship, ignoring the red flags and our gut feeling, only to find in the end, we don’t have the emotional connection we hoped for. Have any of you known that the person you were about to promise your heart and soul to was not a good match for you, but you moved forward anyway? If you answered “yes” you’re like most of us. It’s safe to say that many of us have been down the road of ignoring our intuition at one point or another. When your mind says one thing, and your heart is saying another, try this next time! And remember, we all have personal ways that our intuition communicates with us, and it is important for you to discover what it is for you. This will happen as you invite your intuition more and more into your life decisions.
3. Learn how to create loving but strong emotional boundaries. Simply put, personal boundaries are where “I” end, and “you” begin. Boundaries separate the independent from the codependent. Unfortunately, when we are in relationships with others, very often we take the responsibility for the emotions and actions of others, and expect them to do the same for us. However, this is NOT love!
It’s a surefire way to extinguish the love and passion in your relationships over time. Do you struggle with creating boundaries?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have trouble saying NO?
- Do you struggle with asking others for what you want and need?
- Do you feel like you are able to freely express your thoughts and feelings?
- Do you feel like you are constantly giving and seldom receiving?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, you struggle with creating emotional boundaries. Don’t worry, we can help! We’ve created a step-by-step checklist to support you in getting started with creating healthy boundaries. It is time to nurture yourself. Repeat after me: “I matter too!”
As you begin to make your daily premium towards your love insurance, I can promise you, your self-confidence and trust will soar, and your ability to create fulfilling loving relationships will increase rapidly.
And you are going to begin to feel soooo good about life and relationships. Love Insurance will help you manage the risks we all face within our relationships. You gotta get some today! Need more? We encourage you to jump into our Daily Dose of Community, where Tom and I, together with our team and loving community can bring you relief fast.