Want to keep the spark alive?
Some of the challenges associated with keeping the spark alive are:
- Getting scared when the newness wears off and doing nothing or bailing.
- Letting your jealousy and fears begin to show up, and wondering if you are enough to keep the person you love in a relationship with you.
- Realizing that your relationship is not what you were really looking for after all, and not knowing how to get out of it.
- Realizing you have been in a relationship for a long time, and discovering that it just feels flat...no spark...now what?
If you are experiencing any of the above, we want you to know that it is perfectly normal, and we say:
Welcome to LOVE!
The purpose and gift of relationships in our lives is to expand our capacity to love ourselves and others.
What is the course like?
Enrolling in this course will allow us to walk with you step by step to keeping the spark and building your dream relationship.
This is an online eight-week course with six modules. Each module contains audio recordings that you can listen to using your mobile device or your computer. Worksheets and journal pages are also a large part of the modules to ensure you experience personal aha moments and recognize any patterns playing out in your life. Lastly, there is a coaching call each week where you will be able to connect with Tom and Staci and ask any questions you have.
A weekly coaching call, lesson guides, daily homework, journaling, and daily practice exercises are all included to ensure an invaluable experience and provide the support necessary for massive results.
Lastly, as a member of our Lease On Love eight-week course, you will also be granted access to a private Facebook group with a community to connect and practice with. Tom and Staci will be in this group as well to answer questions and personally connect with you.
Come with us and dig deeply into the major topics of love. We will help you create the love you want faster and easier and have fun too!
What are the benefits of taking our course?
- You will eliminate the fears about getting into the wrong relationship. The Lease Option contract will not only help you build a great relationship, it can help you end one gracefully if necessary.
- You will understand and know the importance of asking your partner for 100% of what you want.
- You will gain insight and introspection on navigating the personal lessons that are sure to surface when building a relationship.
- You will learn to not forget the play and fun. We have a whole module dedicated to fun alone.